Sunday, January 15, 2012

COLORBLOCK CUFF!

A Ndebele Stitch Cuff made using triangle beads This is made with shiny triangle's. I've also used matte and shiny to give the piece texture and interest. The Colorblock Cuff has been a favorite of mine and every time I make it, it is a hit. The cuff can be made using as many as twenty-four colored sections or less colors as shown in this cuff. The Designers name is Perie Brown. I came across this pattern on the website, Interweave.com. The pattern can be purchased from them. This is another favorite piece. I made several for family and friends and in many different colors. All were very pretty. Ladybeadress!

4 comments:

  1. Muchas gracias por tu comentario en mi blog, me alegro de que te haya gustado. Son muy bonitas tus joyas, felicidades! Saludos desde Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, I have seen you want to subscribe you to my atelier "le manège enchanté", but I don't see the tread of it in your blog......?!!! for all other it's OK, I wait your new tread, thanks

    ReplyDelete